If your phone system or lines go down what do you do?
Prearrange your call diverts in case of total system failure. Normally a call divert will allow one inbound call to divert at a time to one telephone number. Our disaster recovery application enables multiple simultaneous calls to divert to multiple locations or mobile phones, ensuring business continuity.
Experience the benefits:
Current customers: Login and order an upgrade.
- Pre-programme the alternate numbers and when they ring online (hunt group)
- Changes to numbers take immediate effect
- 24 hour priority fault management including emergency divert with Barclay calls and lines
- Voice Mail to email ensures all calls are captured no matter what the fault
- Online realtime information showing diverted calls
- Business continuity
- Reliable and affordable insurance
- £50 Set up
- £20 annual fee for out of hours service support
- £10 per month for service rental
- Standard call forwarding charges if you ever need to use the number
- Service only available to Barclay lines and calls customers